3/16/12

Dark of the Moon






Things took a major turn today... Yes, I know that I have not updated this blog in like a year and for that, I apologize. A few things happened and I did think about updating it a few times, but I never did. I should be able to write a bit more since I just got a laptop. So, now I don't have to use my roommate's. 

Quick summary: 
 I started college. First term was great! I managed to snag a boyfriend a couple weeks in. It's five months today. I had to move out of my old dorm because my old roommate and I just could not do it anymore... I found my "twin" here at school and I moved in with her. We're roomies now. It's amazing fun! My boyfriend and I have had our share of problems and still have a few minor ones, but we'll work things out eventually

End. 

Now, on to the real reason why I wanted to start this blog now. I have so much going on in my head now... So, I was talking to that guy from before. The one that I met at camp and was like totally in love with.  Well, recently, we started to talk again. It was fine until he wanted to get into the deeper stuff. We tried to talk last night, but it didn't happen. Not really. We talked earlier tonight, though. 


Things took an unexpected turn... I'm not even sure how to explain it, really. I don't know. It's just crazy. I can't stop thinking about what he told me and how I felt. It gets complicated because of my boyfriend. I can't hurt either of them and I don't want to be hurt by him. I've got enough on my plate as it is, but I promised to handle it if anything happened. We're going to be a team on this and talk things out if something happens, which I don't want, but I do at the same time. I wanna know what it'd be like, but I don't want anyone to get hurt. It probably wouldn't be a good idea, but oh well. I think seeing each other would be a good thing for us. It will prepare us and it's the a great test for us. We need to be tested. I need to be tested. It's a pass or fail test. And I'm sure both of us will know if we passed or failed.


Anyway, it's late. I'll write more later, maybe. I have a lot to do before Tuesday. Bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment